Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Uncle Andre's (11715 Moorpark St Studio City, CA 91604)
Best soul food in LA, hands down. Their BBQ is OK, not the best I’ve had in my life, but good and certainly one of the best in LA. The fish is my favorite here and the first time I went, I had no idea about it. I just happened to be tanning at the place next door and thought I would run in and get some dinner. I have to admit the seating could use some work, not the best dining-in experience, and it is in a strip mall... so honestly, I didn’t expect to be impressed. I figured I would get a piece of frozen fish in the shape of a square, or something... ya know, like at McD’s... but it was a whole fish. It's taste was fresh, and they cooked it right in front of me... plus the sides were pretty good too. The Staff is SO nice, they make you feel like family. I would also suggest the peach cobbler, its pretty good as well, but it tends to sell out before the end of the day, so get it early. Tell them Amber Peach sent u..they have a dirty picture of me somewhere so they should remember me, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment