Friday, April 30, 2010


Pinks Hotdogs (709 North La Brea Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90038-3338)
Parking is impossible. Seriously? You have to valet to get a hot dog! So I’m thinking, this has got to be the best hot dog I’ve ever eaten. So, after waiting in line forever and ordering from someone who obviously didn’t like her job very much, I got my hot dog. Now, I’m kinda simple with my hot dog. All I need is a fresh bun, warm hot dog and maybe some mustard and onions on top... and I got that... and boy, was I SO not impressed! I’ve had much better hot dogs on the streets of NYC….Hell, those bacon wrapped hotdogs the ladies sell outside of the club are way better than this. As a novelty, if your visiting LA, its cool to tell people you had a pinks hot dog, but don’t get your hopes too high, you will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment