Saturday, May 1, 2010


Bossa Nova (7181 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90046)
Open till like 3am. Perfect after club spot. They have pizza, but to be honest, it’s pretty bland and nothing special. What I really like here is the pasta. I always get the Tiriri's Pasta, with the Coxinha as an appetizer... make sure you pour some Cholula on it! I like most of what’s on the menu, minus the pizza. Parking here kind of sucks. I normally park in the Wendy’s parking lot, but I wouldn’t suggest this because, you’re not supposed to, and you end up worrying about your car being towed the whole time you're there. They do have limited valet parking in the back.

2 comments:

  1. keep it up!!! you rock!!!
    love p3j d@ddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note taken. I will check it out one of these days. Maybe this week.

    ReplyDelete